DirtyEvo.com - The Evo and DSM Rally Forum!

Go Back   DirtyEvo.com - The Evo and DSM Rally Forum! > DirtyEvo Main > Site Suggestions|Feedback|News

Site Suggestions|Feedback|News Have an idea that could make this forum better? Let us know!

Old 07-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Owner|Admin

Name: Nathan
Drives: 1998 Evo V, 1991 Eclipse GSX, 2000 Montero Sport XLS
Default Add an album of your car to your profile!

We have a little used feature on the site that allows you to create an album with up to 60 pictures of your car(s). This album is posted in your profile, so whenever anyone looks at your profile they will be able to see your album full of pictures. It's very simple to setup but I will go over the steps to make it even easier.
  1. Go to your User Control Panel. You can access this by clicking "User CP" on left side of the bar near the top of the page.
  2. Once in your User Control Panel on the left hand side of the screen is a vertical list with different options. Under the second section, "Networking", click on "Pictures & Albums".
  3. This will bring up a page listing your albums. This will probably be blank. Click "Click here to add an album and start uploading pictures!".
  4. Pick a title and give a brief description. I named mine "9!'clipseDOHC's EVO VIII & 1G DSM" and added a small description. Make sure you select "Public" under Album Type. Once you are done click "Submit".
  5. This opens up a new window that says "Click here to upload pictures!". Do as it says and start selecting pictures. You can select 3 at a time. Once you have selected what you want click "Upload Pictures".
  6. This takes you to yet another screen which allows you to give the pictures descriptions and select your album cover. Once done hit "Save Changes".
  7. That is it. If you want to upload more just click the Upload Pictures link at the bottom of the screen and repeat the steps above.

Here is the album I just made as an example: http://www.dirtyevo.com/album.php?albumid=21. I think this is a neat feature that is highly underutilized. So get busy and start making albums!
2014 Pan Am SCCA RallyX //// //// 1st place Modified AWD
Old 10-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Owner|Admin

I was just flipping though the albums and I was quite please to see a bunch of new ones! It's good to see that you guys are using this feature. I'm going to see if there is a way to link the picture section to the homepage of main forum page to give it more exposure. Any other ideas?
Old 10-26-2013, 07:56 PM
Wash Me

Just read this and uploaded like 20 pics. Enjoy :)

Scott
Old 10-29-2013, 12:23 PM
Owner|Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVORally View Post
Just read this and uploaded like 20 pics. Enjoy :)

Scott
Great pictures Scott! I'm glad to see you guys using this feature and I'll try to make it more visible!