DirtyEvo.com - The Evo and DSM Rally Forum!

Go Back   DirtyEvo.com - The Evo and DSM Rally Forum! > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Keep it work safe!!

Old 07-25-2015, 04:08 PM
Mud Slinger

Name: Jay
Drives: 2011 Lancer GTS & 1999 Montero (Winter Package)

//////////
Old 05-20-2017, 01:50 AM
Filthy

Name: Jim
Drives: 90 Eagle Talon

So a lot has been going on for me... Separation, divorce, AWD cat moving on, myself moving, living simple, living complex, tearing my ACL... Yada yada..
These are the facts as we know them... It's taken a lot of whiskey to make it this far, but I have that and my DSM, and a good woman. She doesn't understand rally, but she'll make a good co-driver one day...
...And yet here we are. A band of a few that refuses to band together. The DSM's and the Evo's taking that rich heritage and just letting it go in the name of hard parking... They call out the names of McRae... But we can answer back with who??? We know. Mäkinen..... So we really must absolutely must band together with out non-factory supported chassis... Because they are the best of all time.... Oh crap, this is my last drink for the night.... Anyone have an extra shell to hook me up with...Lol
Old 06-14-2017, 08:57 PM
Owner|Admin

Name: Nathan
Drives: 1998 Evo V, 1991 Eclipse GSX, 2000 Montero Sport XLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwbt View Post
So a lot has been going on for me... Separation, divorce, AWD cat moving on, myself moving, living simple, living complex, tearing my ACL... Yada yada..
These are the facts as we know them... It's taken a lot of whiskey to make it this far, but I have that and my DSM, and a good woman. She doesn't understand rally, but she'll make a good co-driver one day...
...And yet here we are. A band of a few that refuses to band together. The DSM's and the Evo's taking that rich heritage and just letting it go in the name of hard parking... They call out the names of McRae... But we can answer back with who??? We know. Mäkinen..... So we really must absolutely must band together with out non-factory supported chassis... Because they are the best of all time.... Oh crap, this is my last drink for the night.... Anyone have an extra shell to hook me up with...Lol
You have been busy Jim! Glad to hear you still have the DSM. Mine is sitting patiently in the garage, waiting for life to make time for more adventures!
2014 Pan Am SCCA RallyX //// //// 1st place Modified AWD
Old 06-16-2017, 11:27 PM
Filthy

Name: Jim
Drives: 90 Eagle Talon

So, yeah very busy... But not too busy for the DSM (see below). Yes the often drooled over Frontline Fabrications billet valve cover.
So, I've resigned myself to the fact I've done too much in one direction to take her in the dirt... There's also the concern of parts availability for 1G DSM's there too. But like the sequel Spaceballs 2, there will be the search for a new chassis or money. I did have a very good conversation concerning getting into actual stage rally pros and cons. My ACL surgery does put me quite outside of this season though. Bet your ass I'll have a video on here as soon as that game goes down...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170616_170910095.jpg (73.8 KB, 0 views)